The Science Behind Health Coaching [Whitepaper]
• How Profile uses the self-determination theory to help individuals move toward intrinsic satisfaction.
• Why relationship building is the crucial component of health coaching.
• How motivation interviewing helps members resolve negative feelings about behavior change.
• Why Profile’s education resources follow a certain format.
Profile’s Evidence-Based Nutrition Program [Whitepaper]
• Why Profile uses a three-phased approach to nutrition for effective weight loss and maintenance.
• The rationale for meal replacements and how they are an evidence-based practice.
• The importance of nutrition skill building and the evidence to support it.
• How certain eating behaviors effect long-term weight loss success.
Profile’s Health Coaching Drives Weight Loss Results [Whitepaper]
Adults with overweight and obesity are at greater risk for developing adverse health conditions such as type 2 diabetes mellitus, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, and certain cancers. This paper outlines:
- Examine compliance and progress factors associated with weight loss and maintenance
- Individual patterns of weight trends following weight loss
- Impact of early weight loss on longer-term weight change.
THE RESULT OF TYPE 2 PATIENTS FOLLOWING PROFILE
Sanford Health Plan (SHP) partnered with Profile to see if lifestyle intervention could benefit 38 individuals with type 2 diabetes. As a result, SHP saw tremendous savings on diabetic drugs.
A HANDY PORTION SIZE GUIDE [DOWNLOADABLE]
Our popular portion guide is a great example of Profile's education resources. The guide explains what a portion size is vs. a serving size. It also includes practical methods for measuring portions.